At Brightechshop.com, our goal is simple: Create beautiful, high quality lighting products at a great value. Established in 2012, the team at Brightechshop.com has been working to become the premier destination for lighting online. We are proud of our reputation for amazing customer service, and of our progressive, retail model, which delivers a better shopping experience and added value to our customers. Our team is small, but we’re doing big things, and we need a few bright additions to join us.
In this position you would have responsibilities related to managing the development, execution and analytics of successful direct marketing campaigns (largely direct email-based).
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, implement and monitor direct marketing campaigns that generate the leads and response needed to exceed the business plan
- Manage in-house lists and list acquisition as well as develop list segmentation strategies across multiple channels of the business
- Effectively use customer lists and databases to increase program utilization and penetration among key audiences.
- Closely manage marketing campaign costs and related resources to ensure budgets are used as effectively as possible
- Utilize database marketing and analytics knowledge to evaluate program results and provide recommendations for next steps/roll-outs
- Manage external agencies and third parties to ensure successful production and delivery of campaigns
- Establish tracking processes and monitor campaign milestones in order to provide pre and post campaign reporting analysis
- Quality control across all direct mail and physical collateral. Using Excel to quality check data used for projects.
- Evaluation and simplification of existing Project Management tracking and reporting systems
- Continuous experimentation to maximize results
Work with the Design team to develop artwork that is market right and in line with trends. Work on logo artwork identification including trim items. Ensure that all timelines are met. Work with Design and outside vendors on techniques. Ensure that graphics are set up to react to specific techniques properly. Shop for new labeling concepts and graphic techniques.
Maintain library archives of all artwork produced including any graphics that drop out of line. Ensure that any artwork that is physically borrowed, is checked out and returned properly.
Customer Service Representative
Job description includes handling incoming calls, assisting current clients with their needs and billing as well as managing office records. If you enjoy making sure your existing clients are completely satisfied, and have the desire and motivation to develop relationships with new clients, you should contact us immediately. We look forward to working with you!*
*Base pay depends on experience.
*Continuous training and support provided