Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Q: What voltage do your floor lamps and other corded products take?
A: 110V or 120V
2. Q: Do your products have safety certifications?
A: Yes, all our products with a plug have UL certifications to ensure they are not dangerous to plug in. And our solar powered outdoor string lights have safety certification for the lithium ion battery (which the sunlight charges).
3. Q: How many watts does your Brightech LightPro bulb draw? And how many lumens does it produce?
A: It draws only 9.5 watts of electricity, but it produces 800 lumens like a 60 watt incandescent bulb. Plus it lasts 50,000 hours, or about 20 years. You save money on both electricity and replacement bulbs!
4. Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: We offer free shipping on all orders over $100 within the 48 contiguous United States. For orders under $100, depending on the weight will either be a flat rate of $11.25 or a flat rate of $18.50. Other methods such as Expedited 2nd Day, are available on the shopping cart page at checkout, and the price is calculated based on weight and distance.
5. Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: We only ship to the USA .
6. Q: Do you charge sales tax?
A: Yes, on orders shipped to California and other states that have instituted similar legislation.
7. Q: When will my order ship?
A: Orders are processed within 1-2 business days. We try to ship out expedited orders the same day but it may take up to 24 hours to process, depending on the time you place the order. Orders placed after 12pm PST will not ship until the following day. If you need priority processing, please contact us by support ticket or call us at 844-550-8324.
8. Q: Can I send an item as a gift i.e. without a packing slip with prices on it?
A: Yes. We can ship your gift directly to the recipient. When you checkout, fill out your name and address as the billing address and the recipient’s name as the shipping address. The receiver of the gift will only receive a packing slip and will NOT receive an invoice with the prices.
9. Q: Do you gift wrap?
A: No, we do not offer that option at this time.
10. Q: Do you accept POs from governments and corporations?
A: Yes, we usually do. Please contact us for more information.
11. Q: Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
12. Q: Can I get a replacement for a broken/defective item?
A: If an item is defective, it can be returned within 30 days of your order — for a full refund. Please contact our customer service representatives for any replacement issues. They can be easily reached by calling the number below