- We want you to love your purchase! If any item does not meet your expectations, you can return it to us in its original and Unopened New Condition with an RMA within 30 days of your order for a full refund*.
- Please note that shipping fees are non-refundable. On orders that received free shipping, a fee of $9.95 on orders under $100 and $19.95 on orders over $100 will be deducted from the return.
- If a customer refuses delivery on an order shipped, the customer will need to call our customer service to receive a refund. The customer will not receive a refund for the shipping, and in a case where the order had received free shipping a fee of $9.95 on orders under $100 and $19.95 on orders over $100 will be deducted from the return.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs related to returning an item.
- For any merchandise that has been opened and returned will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- If your item appears to be defective, please call our Customer Service department at: 844-550-8324 and we’ll be happy to assist you in troubleshooting the product. We may be able to resolve the issue without you having to go through the returns process.
- All returns are required to go through our Returns Management System and have an associated RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). To create an RMA Call us at 844-550-8324 or email us at email@example.com.
- Ship the item, along with the generated RMA to the address on the RMA.
- For your protection, we recommend you use a delivery service that provides tracking capabilities.
- To qualify for a refund, all items must be returned in their original saleable condition; including the original packaging, documentation, and accessories.
- Items marked as used or refurbished cannot be returned.
- We work hard to process returns as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 5 business days after we receive the items before receiving your credit.
*Please see second bullet point for shipping related refunds.
DEFECTS & WARRANTY POLICY
Though we try our absolute best to make sure that all products arrive in proper working condition, at times there will be products that have issues. We want you to love your purchase and we’re here to make sure that any issues that get in the way of that are taken care of. Our warranty coverage extends for three years with proof of purchase (the order number is usually all that’s needed for this). At this time there is no action needed to activate your warranty. In the future we will have a warranty registration page, please stay updated. Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Damage from unintended use, abuse, neglect, and accidents are not covered.
- LED bulbs are covered for the full three-year warranty period.
- Incandescent bulbs are covered for three months from the date of purchase. See our FAQ for more information.
- The warranty doesn’t cover international orders. There might be changes to this in the future, but right now all International orders are not covered under warranty.
- The warranty doesn’t cover natural disasters. See FAQ below for more information.
- Unauthorized third-party sellers do not have a valid warranty with Brightech; you would have to reach out to that seller for warranty assistance. For a list of authorized third-party sellers, click here.
- These warranty policies are subject to change at any time at Brightech’s discretion without notice.
HOW DO I MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
- Click here to submit your warranty claim form. A representative will get back to you as soon as possible. The more detailed information you include in the form, the more our team will be able to expedite your request.
- Our team will evaluate the issue and determine the best course of action, which will usually be either issuing a replacement, if no replacement is available, a newer item can be replaced. If Brightech does not have an available replacement a refund will be given. We may ask for pictures of the issue as needed for the case.
- If we need you to send the item back to us for testing, we will assign a Warranty RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, which needs to be included visibly on the package. *
*Brightech will not accept any item without the correct RMA number located on the label, or on the outside of the box. Brightech will not be held responsible for any items that were not assigned an RMA number, we will not be held responsible for any charges, whether shipping charges, or otherwise, for a product with no RMA number, and we will deny the package.
- Pack the item back in the original packaging if you have it. If you don’t, you can send the item back to us in any packaging that it fits in, but it must be securely and safely packaged **
- Send your return to:
Brightech Returns RMA#
6418 Lankershim Blvd. Unit B
North Hollywood, CA 91606
Note: Items without an RMA number assigned by the RMA team will be discarded at your expense. Brightech is not responsible for packages mislabeled, damaged, or missing information.
- Make sure to keep a record of the returning shipment.
**If anything is missing in the return or deemed as intentionally damaged, we will have to reassess the case.
The warranty says Incandescent bulbs are covered for 3 months. If I purchased mine and didn’t use it for 6 months does the warranty start from when I purchase it or from date of purchase?
The warranty period starts from date of purchase whether the item is used. This is the same for the 3-year warranty on all items.
Why is the warranty for incandescent bulbs only three months instead of three years like the LED Bulbs?
The nature of an incandescent bulb is that the bulb illuminates through a tungsten filament that current passes through and heats. The filament must stay intact to provide light, and if it breaks due to fragility or burns out because of the current, the bulb won’t work anymore. Therefore, incandescent bulbs have the lowest expected lifespans. The filament can’t be depended on reliably for longer than approximately three months. We do provide the three-month coverage because we feel that the bulbs should last at least that long, so we stand by that timeframe. If you want the longer lasting bulbs, LED are your choice. We offer the incandescent as a cheaper option.
No. The warranty does not cover any acts of G-d. This includes, Fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunamis, floods, etc. However, your Homeowners, or Renters insurance may cover this.
Yes. Our weatherproof products are covered for normal weather conditions for the location of installation. The only exception for this, are locations that go below -10°F or above 125°F regularly.